Abstract&Presentation Registration Path
Making presentation only (poster or oral). You need to submit the abstract of your paper to us before submission deadline. The conference committee will perform a brief review. Then you'll be granted the chance to present your paper if it passes the review.
|Category||Early Bird Rate
(Before August 10, 2022)
(After August 10, 2022)
|Abstract Registration||Registration Fee|
|Regular||350 USD||380 USD|
|IEEE Member||300 USD||330 USD|
|Student||280 USD||330 USD|
TO REGISTER AS PRESENTER/ABSTRACT
- Download Registration form here.
- Fill the form and make payment here.
- Send form to mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The conference secretary will feed you back with registration confirmation.
- For another payment methods (bank transfer or pay pal account), please mail email@example.com
- The registration fee is paid via official system. The organizing committee and staff team will not ask delegates to provide credit card or personal information for booking rooms or air tickets. Please be alert to protect your financial and private information.
|Abstract Registration Includes|
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
- 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
- 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
- Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Note: Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email.
No refund or compensation on “personal reason” for the reason of no attending to the conference. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure: The ICIII cannot accept responsibility, refund or
pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or
affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.